Monday, February 25, 2013

25 February 2013 - First Post

Phew! I almost didn't get around to updating this tonight! I've been putting off school work lately, so when I got home this afternoon I found myself frantically rushing to get everything done. :c And since it was raining pouring flooding outside, I didn't get to go check my P.O. Box. But I have some outgoing mail to share with you, anyway. :)







Letter to my new penpal, Ashlee (USA).
< -

                             




                 Letter to Zaira (USA) - >





Letter to Chelle in the USA.
                          
< -

        

   

        Letter to Sandra in the Netherlands - >







A much, much overdue letter to Tari in France!
< -

 
So I suppose that's it for now! Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some incoming to share as well.
Also, despite my other one, I still don't have much experience with blogging, so
please forgive me for screwy formatting. I'll get the hang of it eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment